News: Buckinghamshire Council, FACT Bucks and SEND IAS launch Special Educational Needs Training sessions
Published: 10 June 2020
In partnership with colleagues from Health, FACT Bucks and SEND IAS, Buckinghamshire Council will be running FREE training sessions to support families caring for or professionals working with children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND).
All our specialist trainers have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with you.
The training is open to professionals from across the Local Authority, health colleagues, schools and parents/carers who are supporting children and young people with SEND.
- What is SEND? on 16/10/2020 and 19/11/2021
- Speech & Language & Communication Needs on 05/10/2020 and 13/01/2021
- Ordinarily Available Provision on 29/09/2020 and 04/02/2021
- Making Sense of Autism on 24/11/2020 and 26/01/2021
- The EHCP Process on 11/11/2020 and 01/03/2021
- Seeing Beyond Behaviour on 05/11/2020 and 01/02/2021
- Environmental Accessibility on 09/11/2020 and 25/02/2021
- Mental Health and Wellbeing on 15/10/2020 and 09/03/2021
- A Day in the Life of a Parent of a Child or Young Person with SEND on 07/09/2020 and 25/03/2021
Please see the Eventbrite links above (click on the dates for each course which are hyperlinked) for more information and to book a place.
Sessions will be face to face unless Government guidance advises otherwise.