With Girlguiding girls have the best experiences
They go to their first ever sleepover, canoe on rivers, learn about body confidence, lead their own camp, or simply have fun and try new things with girls their age.
Girls take what they do in guiding with them as they grow up. They develop the skills and confidence that they need to reach their potential - as students, colleagues, parents, friends and citizens - and become the young women that they want to be.
The movement has four age groups:
- Rainbows (5 to 7 years old)
- Brownies (7 to 10 years old)
- Guides (10 to 14 years old)
- Rangers (14 to 18 years old)
Units meet across Buckinghamshire in various locations.
*For safeguarding reasons, we do not publish the details of individual groups.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Girlguiding Buckinghamshire County Office
3 Walton Terrace
- HP21 7QY
- Venue Notes
Units meet across the whole of Buckinghamshire in various places. To register your daughter for a unit visit: www.girlguiding.org.uk/interested
- Geographic Area Covered
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Depending on age the units will meet at varying times. Our County Office is open Mon - Fri - 9.30am - 1.30pm and can provide information regarding any of our units across the county.
- Age Ranges
- 5 to 25 years
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.