- An attractive and large open space popular with walkers as it links to the Aylesbury arm of the Grand Union Canal.
- Play and fitness equipment designed for 8 years and over
- Free to use synthetic surfaced multi-use games area suitable for football and basketball.
- Sheltered seating and benches
- Stand alone basketball hoop and rubber surfaced square.
- Tyre Swing.
- Ball Court.
Oakfield Road Park, Aylesbury
Who to contact
Where to go
- Oakfield Road Park
- HP20 1LL
- Venue Notes
Good pedestrian access via hard surfaced path that can be accessed from the small adjacent parking area off Oakfield Road.
Disabled parking bays available adjacent to the open space.
- Cost Description
- Age Ranges
- Ages 8 years and over
- Last Updated
This record does not have a record administrator assigned.