National Citizenship Service at Action4Youth (Aylesbury)
National Citizenship Service provides young people in Years 11 and 12 from all backgrounds, and with varying abilities, with the opportunity and support to take on new challenges, learn new skills and make a difference. In Aylesbury Vale and High Wycombe, the local project is being organised by Action4Youth, please see our website or contact for us for more info.
Who NCS is intended for:
NCS is a programme that encourages a mix of young people from all backgrounds. In fact, that’s part of its strength: different young people with a variety of skills and outlooks, working together as a team. Young people who are interested in taking part need to fulfil the following criteria:
- Available for the full three or four week programmes
- In school Years 11 or 12
- Actively participate in five residential days of outdoor adventure activities
- Attend a residential skills week (5 days)
- Interested in improving their community, learning new skills, working with others, and taking on new challenges.
There is additional information under Downloads as well as the Consent Form.
Action4Youth is proud to again be delivering this programme in the Aylesbury Vale and High Wycombe. Together we will provide places for over 600 young people to participate in summer activities that will be challenging, character building and fun.
Summer 2020 Dates
- Monday 15 June to Friday 3 July (excluding weekends)
- Monday 22 June to Friday 10 July (excluding weekends)
- Monday 29 June to Friday 17 July (excluding weekends)
- Monday 6 July to Friday 24 July (excluding weekends)
- Monday 13 July to Friday 31 July (excluding weekends)
- Monday 20 July to Friday 7 August (excluding weekends)
- Monday 27 July to Friday 14 August (excluding weekends)
- Monday 3 August to Friday 21 August (excluding weekends)
Who to contact
Where to go
- HP19 8UN
- Geographic Area Covered
- Aylesbury Vale
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Age Ranges
- Years 11 and 12
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.