I am a Ofsted Registered Childminder. I have had experience with looking after children of all age ranges and childminding for 20 plus years. I believe I provide a safe, happy and welcoming environment for all children. I want the children that come here to grow, learn, have fun and enjoy the surroundings inside the household and out in the garden.
I have completed courses and have records such as:
DBS, Paediatric First Aid, PACEY member, Food Hygiene, Safe Guarding and EYFS courses.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Amanda Jones
- Contact Position
Where to go
- Venue Notes
BUS 580 and MAIN LINE TRAIN TO MARYLEBONE
- Table of costs
Table of costs Age Amount £ Cost Type All Ages 6.00 Per hour All Ages 60.00 Per day
- Age Related Price Differences
All ages are the same price.
- Immediate vacancies
- Vacancy range(s)
- From 0 years to 0 years (spaces available = 0) From 1 years to 4 years (spaces available = 0) From 5 years to 7 years (spaces available = 2) From 8+ years to years (spaces available = 0)
To discuss Vacancies please contact me by email or phone.
- 3 and 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Childcare
- This Provider is offering 30 Hours free childcare places
- Age ranges
- From 1 year 5 months to 13 years 7 months
- When is childcare available?
- No. of weeks a year we are open
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 08:00 18:00 Tuesday 08:00 18:00 Wednesday 08:00 18:00 Thursday 08:00 18:00
- Other Availability
I am happy to discuss if pick up needs to be later because of train/travel times.
- Pickups/Collections offered
- Seer Green CE School
Jordans Village Nursery
Seer Green Pre-School
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
I will always do my best to provide the best care to meet each individual childs need and to promote equal opportunity for all children in my care.
- Contact Name
- Amanda Morris-Jones
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
Early Years Local Offer Response
- 1. What recent SEND specific training has been completed by practitioners in the setting?
I have not currently had any SEND training, but if need then I would be happy to do courses.
- 2. How are parents involved at the setting and how can I be involved?
Parents all have a daily verbal update, some of the younger children have a daily diary.
If parents want to update me or advise me about a change then they message or ring me.
- 3. How will practitioners work with me to share information about my child's progress? What is additional for children with SEND?
As said we have good communication between myself and parents; I have a record of childrens progress which the parents can see at any time.
- 4. What specialist services and expertise are available at, or accessed by the setting?
I have my own specialities by being a Registered Childminder and caring and looking after all the children in my care.
- 5. How accessible is the setting's environment (indoors and outdoors)?
The property is very accessible and so is outdoors.
- 6. What are the transition arrangements for supporting children and families?
When a child first starts I have settling in time where the parent stays for a while. We build up the time as we get nearer a start date so the child is ready to be dropped and left in my care.
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.