I'm a Specialist Teacher with over 15 years of experience working with Children and Young People (CYP) with Special Needs in various settings.
I am passionate about supporting Children and young people, their families and professionals working with them, because INCLUSION MATTERS.
- I run a series of workshops for parents/carers giving practical advice and strategies on managing your child's needs at home.
- I offer family sessions tailored to your needs including support for siblings.
- I can support your child in their school setting or in your home.
- Call for a no-obligation consultation.
- I deliver high-quality bespoke training and direct coaching for staff working with Children and Young People with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) in many settings, including Schools, Nurseries, Scouts and Sports Clubs.
- I also work directly with pupils ensuring they are learning to their full potential.
- Childminders can access training tailored to their profession during hours that suit them.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Inclusion Matters
- HP10 0QJ
- Geographic Area Covered
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Contact directly for more information
- Cost Description
Contact directly for more information
- Age Ranges
- Children and young people
Specialist Teacher with over 20 years of experience working with Children and Young People (CYP) with Special Needs in various settings.
- Local Offer Age Bands
16 to 18
12 to 15
8 to 11
5 to 7
- Needs Level
- Sensory and Physical Needs
- All Needs Met
- Communication and Interaction
- Social, Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties
- SEN Provision Type
- Universal service (No referral required)
General Local Offer Response
- How can children and young people with SEND and their families start to use your service or activity?
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.