- I'm a Specialist Teacher with over 15 years of experience working with Children and Young People (CYP) with Special Needs in various settings.
- I am passionate about supporting Children and young people, their families and professionals working with them, because INCLUSION MATTERS.
- I run a series of workshops for parents/carers giving practical advice and strategies on managing your child's needs at home.
- I offer family sessions tailored to your needs including support for siblings.
- I can support your child in their school setting or in your home.
- Call for a no obligation consultation.
- I deliver high quality bespoke training and direct coaching for staff working with Children and Young People with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) in many settings, including Schools, Nurseries, Scouts and Sports Clubs.
- I also work directly with pupils ensuring they are learning to their full potential.
- Childminders can access training tailored to their profession during hours that suit them.
Where to go
Geographic Area Covered
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Contact directly for more information
- Cost Description
Contact directly for more information
- Age Ranges
Children and young people
This information is intended solely for the use of professionals within the children and young people's workforce in Buckinghamshire.
To view this information please register or sign in
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.