Sunday club is located at our Bucks Activity Project base in Aylesbury. We have a purpose built play area, including a soft play pit, outdoor trampoline, sensory room and working kitchen. The children and young people enjoy cooking and baking sessions, arts and crafts, accessing the pool table, the sensory room, soft play, and game consoles. There is outdoor space and a purpose built trampoline, great for the warmer months.
Bucks Activity Project (Aylesbury Weekend Club)
Who to contact
Where to go
- Bucks Activity Project
- HP19 9QF
- Venue Notes
Chesham Youth Centre
Old Drill Hall
Chesham , Bucks
- Table of costs
Table of costs Age Amount £ Cost Type All Ages 2.50 Per hour
- Cost Description
Any families that provide proof of benefits have a reduced cost by 50%.
- Age ranges
- From 5 years to 18 years 11 months
- When is childcare available?
- No. of weeks a year we are open
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Sunday 9:30am 12:30 midday Sunday 1:30pm 4:30pm Saturday AM 9:30am 12:30 midday Saturday PM 1:30pm 4:30pm
- Other Availability
There are no clubs on weekends prior to bank holidays.
- Pickups/Collections offered
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
Do what's right for children. Do what's needed. Do what works.
- We're straightforward, honest and analytical.
- We partner, we collaborate and we share.
- We value evidence and expertise.
- We find strengths, we build on positives.
- We don't judge, we don't belittle, we get on with it.
- We think hard, then do, what's right for children.
- Needs Level
- All needs met
- SEN Provision Type
- Targeted service or Specialist service (Referral required)
General Local Offer Response
- What needs does your service or activity aim to meet for children and young people with SEND and their families?
For all young people to have fun in a safe environment
- What outcomes does your service or activity aim to achieve for children and young people with SEND and their families?
For all children and young people to participate in activities and take part in making choices.
- How can children & young people with SEND and their families start to use your service or activity?
Contact our friendly team to request a registration form. Once completed and returned a member of the team will be in contact to talk about what we can offer.
- How is your service or activity fully accessible to children, young people with SEND and their families for example, facilities, support from staff?
We have staff are trained in moving and handling. Venues are check and risk assessed to ensure they meet the needs of the children and young people.
- How do you communicate with children, young people with SEND and their families?
We use a range of communication aids for example PECs we also have some staff trained in Makaton.
We communicate with families via phone, email or post.
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.