Juvenile Arthritis; kids get arthritis too!
A better life for young people and families affected by JIA
The National Rheumatoid Arthritis Society aims to support children, young people and adults living with juvenile idiopathic arthritis, their families and carers by:
- Ensuring that all people affected by JIA have the information, tools and support to be able to access high quality care and services best suited to their individual needs and preferences
- Do everything we can to raise standards of care and ensure equitable access to high quality care and treatment for all with JIA
- Pioneer innovative and effective ways to support all those living with JIA to lead full and active lives with maximum well being and able to pursue their individual goals.
- Campaign at government level in each of the four nations to ensure that the needs of families, children and young people affected by JIA are understood and prioritised.
Who to contact
Where to go
- The National Rheumatoid Arthritis Society
4 The Switchback
- SL6 7RJ
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Head Office open from 9:30am to 5:30pm weekdays
- Time of day
- Cost Description
- Age Ranges
- All Ages
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.