Booker Park School
Booker Park School is a primary special school for children aged between 3 and 11 years.
It is a member of the Vale Federation of Special Schools, together with the secondary school Stocklake Park. Booker Park meets the needs of children with a wide range of learning difficulties, including moderate, severe, and profound and multiple. It also meets the needs of pupils who experience emotional and social difficulties. Pupils may also have physical, neurological and sensory impairments, autistic spectrum conditions, and complex medical needs, and may additionally present with challenging behaviour.
Who to contact
Where to go
Booker Park School
Stoke Leys Close
- HP21 9ET
- Geographic Area Covered
- Age Ranges
- From 3 years to 11 years
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Referral through the local authority.
- Wide range of learning difficulties, including moderate, severe, and profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD).
- Emotional and social difficulties.
- Physical, neurological and sensory impairments
- Autistic spectrum conditions
- Complex medical needs
- Challenging Behaviour.
We aim for all our young people to be successful learners, enabling them to achieve in a caring and supportive environment. Working together is at the heart of The Vale Federation and our relationship with parents, carers and all the many professionals is central to helping our young people succeed. Everyone works to make this happen from ensuring the facilities are clean to raising funds for new resources, from supporting personal care to teaching a young person to communicate, from ensuring they get to school to sharing their day on their return – we all have a part to play. Together we work to provide the best that we possibly can to support all their unique learning needs.
- Contact Name
- Marianne Murphy
- Contact Telephone
- 01296 427221
- Contact Email
- Local Offer Links
Annual SEN Info Report 2019 | Booker Park
SEN Policy 2019 | Booker Park School
- Local Offer Age Bands
2 to 4
8 to 11
5 to 7
- Needs Level
- Sensory and Physical Needs
- All Needs Met
- Communication and Interaction
- Social, Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties
- SEN Provision Type
- Targeted service or Specialist service (Referral required)
Schools Extended Local Offer Response
- Current Ofsted Rating
- Date: 29/11/2018 Rating: Requires Improvement URN: 110588
- What type of provisions you offer
- Special School
- Special School Numbers
- Approximately how many children do you have on roll?
- Approximately how many children/young people have a Statement/EHC plan in your provision?
- Approximately how many children/young people are accessing specialist provision without a Statement/EHC plan?
- Admission criteria and how pupils access specialist provision (start of school year or mid-year)
All admissions are through the Local Authority.
- Contracts with other Local Authorities / Counties / Health providers
The school commissions speech and language therapy from APAC Speech and Language Therapy Practice, occupational therapy from PACE, and physiotherapy and school nursing from Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust.
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.