Citizens Advice (High Wycombe and District)
Free and confidential service available to all in the community.
Staff are fully trained and can advise on a wide range of issues including:
- Managing money
We operate a phone first service for those able to use the phone, otherwise, there is a limited drop-in service on Mondays and Wednesday mornings.
We also operate an outreach service in Marlow.
Who to contact
Where to go
- High Wycombe and District Citizens Advice Bureau
Council Offices 15
Queen Victoria Road
- HP11 1BB
- Geographic Area Covered
- Wycombe District
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday (see below for details)
- Time of day
- Session Information
Monday to Friday: Phone First Service
Mondays and Wednesdays (mornings): Limited drop in service
- Cost Description
- Age Ranges
- From 16 to 90 years
Citizens Advice is open to all, including children and young people with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities (SEND).
- Local Offer Age Bands
16 to 18
19 to 25
- Needs Level
- All Needs Met
- SEN Provision Type
- Universal service (No referral required)
General Local Offer Response
- What needs does your service or activity aim to meet for children and young people with SEND and their families?
Information and Advice
- How can children and young people with SEND and their families start to use your service or activity?
Contact us on Adviceline
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.