Coronavirus status: OPEN
Childminder located in Grendon Underwood in the District of Aylesbury Vale.
- Funded Provider - can accept eligible 2, 3 and 4-year-olds.
- Homely environment.
- A large child-friendly garden.
- Plenty of parking for parents.
- A dedicated playroom providing plenty of space for children's activities.
- Current paediatric first aid certificate, enhanced DBS checked and fully insured.
- Initial training in childminding completed and I have attended many training courses.
- Parent to two children.
- Previously worked as a Nursery Assistant and at an out of school hours children's' activity club.
- References available.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Anna Irwin
- Contact Position
- OFSTED ‘GOOD’ REGISTERED CHILDCARE PROVIDER
Where to go
- Venue Notes
Bus/Train station in Bicester and Aylesbury.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Age Amount £ Cost Type 5.00 Per hour
- Cost Description
- 3 and 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Childcare
- This Provider is offering 30 Hours free childcare places
- Age ranges
- From 1 year 0 months to 11 years 0 months
- When is childcare available?
- No. of weeks a year we are open
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 08:00 18:00 Tuesday 07:30 18:00 Wednesday 08:00 18:00 Thursday 0800 1800
- Pickups/Collections offered
East Claydon School
Westcott CE School
Grendon Underwood Combined School
Quainton CE Combined School
Twyford CE School
- I currently pick up from East Claydon School Mon and Tues. Also, drop off at Berryfields Nursery Tues, Wed, Thurs lunchtimes.
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.