Coronavirus Update - OPEN
I am a Childminder located in Winslow in the District of Aylesbury Vale.
I am an experienced childminder, who has been childminding for 19 years and have experience with all ages of children. I offer a warm, friendly and caring family home environment. My last Ofsted January 2018 rated me as Good. I provide a stimulating play/learning environment. We also enjoy a wide range of outdoor activities and attend many local groups and activities. I can offer Early Education funding Hours for 2, 3 and 4 year olds. I am also able to provide the extended 30 hours childcare.
I provide Term Time only contracts, all year contracts and school holiday care.
Will discuss any cultural or dietary requirements on an individual basis.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Judith Attwater
- Contact Position
Where to go
- Venue Notes
Parking available on the driveway and on the road alongside the house.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Age Amount £ Cost Type All Ages 4.50 Per hour
- Cost Description
- Meals are extra and are discussed with parents on an individual basis.
- Mileage will be charged if travelling outside Winslow for pick-ups/drop-offs.
- Childcare vouchers accepted.
- Immediate vacancies
- Vacancy range(s)
- From 1 years to 4 years (spaces available = 1)
- 3 and 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Childcare
- This Provider is offering 30 Hours free childcare places
- 30 Hours Partner Summary
- Winslow Childminders are going to be working in partnership with Winslow Church of England School, Treehouse Pre-School and Rising Stars.
- Age ranges
- From 0 years to 11 years
- When is childcare available?
- No. of weeks a year we are open
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:30 18:00 Tuesday 07:30 18:00 Wednesday 07:30 18:00 Friday 07:45 17:45 Thursday 07:30 17:45
- Other Availability
Annual leave of 5 weeks is taken in holidays, able to work rest of the holidays.
- Pickups/Collections offered
Winslow CE Combined School
Whitchurch Combined School
- Treehouse Pre-School
- Winslow Playgroup, Whitchurch School.
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
I have experience of children with Autism/ Asperger's syndrome. I am willing to work alongside parents taking each case on and individual basis, and am happy to discuss each child's individual needs.
All children are welcomed in to my setting regardless of their ability, I provide a home from home environment for them, and offer stimulating and fun activities according to each child's needs and abilities. Where possible I will adapt my setting to cater for each child's needs.
I always treat each child in my care as an individual. I monitor each child by regular planning of activities and observations. I will work closely with the parents of each child to ensure that any concerns and needs can be discussed easily.
I am happy to work along side any other professionals that the child may need.
I regularly update my training and I am happy to participate in additional training if required by parents.
- Contact Name
- Judith Attwater
- Contact Telephone
- 01296 713580
- Contact Email
- SEN Provision Type
- Universal service (No referral required)
Early Years Local Offer Response
- 1. What recent SEND specific training has been completed by practitioners in the setting?
I have 11 years experience with children with Aspergers and Autism, and have attended courses as required.
- 2. How are parents involved at the setting and how can I be involved?
Discussion with parents, continual assessment, planning with parents. Stay and play sessions, settling in forms completed by the parents and discussed with me.
- 3. How will practitioners work with me to share information about my child's progress? What is additional for children with SEND?
Discussion with parents, 2 year progress check, continual assessment and working together to make Plans for each child’s individual development. Daily diary.
- 4. What specialist services and expertise are available at, or accessed by the setting?
I am happy to work alongside other agencies and seek support from them as required. I would be happy to undertake training as needed.
- 5. How accessible is the setting's environment (indoors and outdoors)?
I would be happy to adapt my setting where it is practical and reasonable to do so and each case would be looked at individually.
- 6. What are the transition arrangements for supporting children and families?
Stay and play sessions, both with parents and then for short periods of time on their own. Daily diary and continual discussion with parents. Settling in forms to be completed by parents and discussed with me.
- 7. What future plans does your setting have for developing its SEND?
To continue to do undertake training as required.
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.