Booker Hill School
Booker Hill is a single form primary school situated on the west side of High Wycombe. We provide fully inclusive, exciting and engaging learning opportunities in a well resourced, stimulating environment. We have a strong commitment to learning outside the classroom and offer an enriching curriculum with a focus on developing the whole child. We have strong links to the local community and work in close partnership with parents to create a happy extended family atmosphere.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Booker Hill Combined School
- HP12 4LR
- Geographic Area Covered
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Open Monday to Friday 8.45am to 3.15pm
- Session Information
Nursery 8.45am to 11.45am / 12.15pm to 3.15pm
- Age Ranges
- From 3 years to 11 years
Booker Hill Primary and Nursery School, is an inclusive mainstream school, catering for the needs of all pupils. Please read our SEN Annual Report for more details on how we meet the needs of children with SEN in our school.
- Contact Name
- Charlie Rogers
- Contact Telephone
- 01494 521646
- Contact Email
- Local Offer Links
Booker Hill School SEN Annual Report
- Local Offer Age Bands
2 to 4
8 to 11
5 to 7
- SEN Provision Type
- Universal service (No referral required)
Schools Extended Local Offer Response
- Current Ofsted Rating
- Date: 26/09/2013 Rating: Good URN: 110260
- What type of provisions you offer
- Mainstream Provision
- Mainstream Provision Numbers:
- Approximately how many children do you have on roll?
- Approximately how many children/young people have a Statement/EHC plan in your provision?
- Approximately how many children/young people are accessing specialist provision without a Statement/EHC plan?
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.