Jordans School is a small village school located in Jordans, near Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire, which has unique historical connections with the Quakers and William Penn. The school was founded in 1944 and is situated in the heart of the village. The 72 pupils are drawn from Jordan's itself, our nearby villages and towns - Seer Green, Beaconsfield, Chalfont St Giles and Chalfont St Peter. It is very popular, with an excellent record, and parents choose Jordans School for its family-like atmosphere, small class sizes, excellent teaching and good academic results.
The school aims to develop a caring and supporting ethos and to foster strong links with the local community. Jordans is an inclusive school, we seek to develop the full potential of each child within a happy and caring atmosphere, achieving high standards and enabling pupils to become caring, responsible citizens of the future.
A Breakfast club runs each morning from 7:50am which also operates a early drop off club from 8:30am.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Jordans School
- HP9 2TE
- Venue Notes
Jordans and Seer Green Station is located a short distance away. Parking is available for visitors outside the school.
- Geographic Area Covered
- Beaconsfield, Seer Green, Chalfont St Giles, Chalfont St Peter
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday: 8:55am to 3pm
- Age Ranges
- 4 years to 7 years
Jordans is a small village infant school serving the needs of all children in the Jordans area, we are an inclusive school offering a broad and balanced education. At Jordans School we strive to support all children in their learning, in order to enable them to achieve to their full potential. Quality teaching is essential in ensuring all children progress, however some children will require additional support.
Our local offer on our school website provides more detail about our Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) provision.
- Contact Name
- Mrs H Bancroft
- Contact Telephone
- 01494 874217
- Contact Email
- Local Offer Age Bands
2 to 4
5 to 7
- SEN Provision Type
- Universal service (No referral required)
- Annual SEN Information Report
- Jordans School SEN Information Report 2017
Schools Extended Local Offer Response
- Current Ofsted Rating
- Date: 09/02/2011 Rating: Outstanding URN: 110241
- What type of provisions you offer
- Mainstream Provision
- Mainstream Provision Numbers:
- Approximately how many children do you have on roll?
- Approximately how many children/young people have a Statement/EHC plan in your provision?
- Approximately how many children/young people are accessing specialist provision without a Statement/EHC plan?
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.