Denby Walk Park, Aylesbury
- A large strip of open space which runs adjacent to the Aylesbury Arm of the Grand Union canal and is linked to the town centre via the canal tow path.
- An ideal site for walking.
- An open access play space designed for ages 2 to 14 with landscaped features promoting strong links to natural environment.
- Links to the Oakfield Road teenage play provision which is just a short walk under the bridge.
- Large dish roundabout.
- Large sit-on rocker.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Denby Walk Park
- HP20 1LN
- Venue Notes
- Small designated car park area available off Wingate Walk.
- Good pedestrian access via hard surfaced paths off Oakfield Road and Wingate Walk.
- Alternative access via the canal tow path.
- Cost Description
- Age Ranges
- 2 to 14 years
- Last Updated
This record does not have a record administrator assigned.