Bedgrove Infant School
Bedgrove Infant School has a Nursery for children from the age of 3 years old. There is also a Reception Year plus Year 1 and Year 2. Children then leave to go to Junior School.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Bedgrove Infant School
- HP21 9DJ
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- See Session Information for full details
- Session Information
Main school: 8:55am to 3pm
15 Hours- Morning Nursery sessions: 8:45am to 11:45am, daily
30 Hours- sessions start 8:45am to 2:45pm everyday
24 Hours- choice of 3 full days and 3 half days
- Age Ranges
- From 3 years to 7 years
At Bedgrove Infant School our aims are to support the needs of every child and our inclusive approach requires careful, differentiated planning by the class teacher to ensure that all children access the curriculum effectively.
- Contact Name
- Miss Ellice Grant
- Contact Telephone
- 01296 481353
- Contact Email
- Local Offer Links
Bedgrove Infant School Annual SEN Information Report
- Local Offer Age Bands
2 to 4
5 to 7
- SEN Provision Type
- Universal service (No referral required)
Schools Extended Local Offer Response
- Current Ofsted Rating
- Date: 02/10/2018 Rating: Outstanding URN: 110282
- What type of provisions you offer
- Mainstream Provision
- Mainstream Provision Numbers:
- Approximately how many children do you have on roll?
- Approximately how many children/young people have a Statement/EHC plan in your provision?
- Approximately how many children/young people are accessing specialist provision without a Statement/EHC plan?
- Admission criteria and how pupils access specialist provision (start of school year or mid-year)
See school website www.bedgroveinfantschool.co.uk
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.