Navigate | Parent Mentoring
Navigate: parent mentoring help at Scope
Navigate is a national mentoring service that provides emotional support for parents of disabled children.
Navigate is open to any parent or carer who:
- lives in England or Wales
- has a child under 18 years of age, who is going through or has received a diagnosis in the last year.
About the service
Navigate is a six-week programme that aims to put you in touch with a personal adviser, helping you to talk about your feelings and concerns.
Your personal adviser
Your adviser will work with you to:
- explore your needs and personal goals
- agree your six-week action plan, and
- provide you with support, if you need it.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Navigate, Wellington House, Wellington Street, Cardiff, CF11 9BE
- Geographic Area Covered
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- The Navigate office is open weekdays, 9am to 5pm. Appointments with your adviser can take place outside of these office hours, and include weekday evenings or Saturday mornings.
- Cost Description
- Age Ranges
- 16 plus
- Local Offer Age Bands
16 to 18
19 to 25
- Needs Level
- Sensory and Physical Needs
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.