Your Montessori Preschool and Day Nursery
Your Montessori is a preschool and day nursery that aims to provide each child with the tools and inspiration they need to develop into confident individuals. We are open from 7:30 until 6:30 following the EYFS syllabus with a Montessori approach to childcare. Ensuring children are treated individually with the utmost respect and care, we truly appreciate that every parent only wants the best for their child's health and development so we provide freshly cooked meals on-site daily. We also offer breakfast on the go, freshly cooked meals to take home on collection, laundry, and ironing service with opportunities to meet the health visitor on appointment. We take children from 0 to 5 years full or part-time. We offer 15-hour funding for 2 and 3-year-olds and 30 hr funding using the stretched offer.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Malta Hall
- SL0 0RD
- Venue Notes
Ample parking with access to A412 and M40, easy routes to local train stations to London.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Age Amount £ Cost Type Under 2s 63.75 Per day 2 years 58.75 Per day 3 to 4 years 55.00 Per day
- Immediate vacancies
Please contact us.
- 3 and 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Childcare
- This Provider is offering 30 Hours free childcare places
- Age ranges
- From 0 years 0 months to 5 years 0 months
- When is childcare available?
- No. of weeks a year we are open
- Other Availability
We are open 7.30 to 6.30, 51 weeks of the year
- Pickups/Collections offered
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
We cater for children with any requirements/needs. Our nursery SENCO will make assessment and provide the child with support using outside multi-agencies.
- Contact Name
- Susan Rees
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
- SENCo Name
- Vinnie Riat
- SENCo Email
- SEN Provision Type
- Universal service (No referral required)
Early Years Local Offer Response
- 1. What recent SEND specific training has been completed by practitioners in the setting?
Attending SENDco briefings at Aylesbury
- 2. How are parents involved at the setting and how can I be involved?
Mother day breakfast
Fathers day breakfast
Out of hours parent gatherings
- 3. How will practitioners work with me to share information about my child's progress? What is additional for children with SEND?
All about me forms
Outside agency involvement
- 5. How accessible is the setting's environment (indoors and outdoors)?
Easy access, ramp to go outside
Low W/C and hand basin
- 6. What are the transition arrangements for supporting children and families?
Settle in sessions in new rooms
- 7. What future plans does your setting have for developing its SEND?
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.