Childminder located in Aylesbury in the District of Aylesbury Vale.
I am a newly registered childminder with experience of more than 10 years of childcare, working as a nanny and as a nursery practitioner. I have brought this knowledge and ideas into my own home environment, providing a stimulating area for children to develop.
My environment consists of a kitchen area with a table for snacks/ meals, and some big craft activities, a play room with areas for role play, reading and small play, a conservatory area for an art easel, small children's table and sensory tray and a garden available all year round with play house and all outdoor equipment.
I take children out on a regular basis to local groups and activities, which include parks, Lighthouse toddler group, music groups, woods and special day trips to farms, soft play and swimming pools. I also hold annual passes to Green Dragon Eco Farm, Bucks Railway and the National Trust.
I have 2 children of my own, a school age one and the other has just turned 3 who loves playing with all his friends and experiences every day. Every day brings new experiences to my own children and all the children in my care. Please do not hesitate to phone and ask for a visit.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Carrieann Glasgow
- Contact Position
Where to go
- Venue Notes
I have a downstairs toilet which makes toilet training easier and a space for children to have a nap in a calm, dark environment.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Age Amount £ Cost Type All Ages 5.00 Per hour
- Cost Description
- Reduced rate for siblings.
- Childcare Vouchers accepted.
- Meals are provided at a rate of £2.00 per meal under 3, £2.50 per meal 3 to 5 year olds, £2.75 per meal 5 years and over.
- Immediate vacancies
- Vacancy range(s)
- From 0 years to 0 years (spaces available = 1) From 1 years to 4 years (spaces available = 2)
As of September 2017, I am now registered to receive Government Funding and including sharing the 30 hours between me and a pre-school.
I do school drop off and pick ups from Broughton Infant and junior school.
As of September 2020, I will be doing drop offs and pick ups to Limes ABC playgroup on a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
As of January 2021, I will be doing pick ups from Turnfurlong Nursery School morning session, so 11:30am pick ups every day.
- 3 and 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Childcare
- This Provider is offering 30 Hours free childcare places
- 30 Hours Partner Summary
- Limes ABC Playgroup Turnfurlong Infant Nursery School
- Age ranges
- From 6 months to 7 years 11 months
- When is childcare available?
- No. of weeks a year we are open
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 7:30 18:00 Tuesday 7:30 18:00 Wednesday 7:30 18:00 Thursday 7:30 18:00 Friday 7:30 18:00
- Pickups/Collections offered
Broughton Infant School
Broughton Junior School
Rainbow Pre-School (Aylesbury)
Turnfurlong Infant School Nursery
Limes ABC Playgroup
- Limes ABC playgroup drop off and pick ups on a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from September 2020. Turnfurlong Infant school nursery pick ups from the morning session at 11:30am every day.
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.