Registered Childminder located in Ley Hill, Chesham in the District of Chiltern.
In my childcare setting my aim is to look after your children as if they were in their own homes. I offer a very loving and homely environment. The children are cared for in my family home where we have a bespoke dedicated playroom, separate sleeping rooms and a large, secure and secluded garden. We have a wide selection of toys and we offer age appropriate activities to promote their development. We offer home cooked meals and we can cater for any dietary requirements. I am an experienced, mature lady, qualified nurse and mum to two boys.
I work with a childminding assistant, this affords us a great deal of flexibility when planning our activities. Between us we have a wealth of childcare and caring experience. We live in a beautiful village just outside of Chesham and we try hard to utilise all that we have around our local community in our provision. I have professional references which are available on request.
Being a childminder isn't just an informal arrangement between friends to babysit. I work using the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Framework (my legal requirements); this is the same as any other Nursery, Pre-School or education setting for a child up to the 31st August after their 5th birthday.
We cover all aspects of learning; these include
Knowledge and Understanding of the World
Expressive art and design
Communication and Language
Personal, Social and Emotional Development
In a nutshell we have fun whilst learning.
I can provide vegetarian, dairy free, gluten free, nut free diet. We try to embrace all cultural requirements. I offer High Quality, bespoke affordable childcare in a homely environment. I offer flexible hours that can be organised around shift work. Flexible childcare contracts are available , for example, term time childcare. I offer your childcare all under one roof, accepting children from birth to aged 11 years of age.
I am an Ofsted Registered Childminder with 11 years experience. I have a Paediatric First Aid Qualification. I am a retired Registered Nurse on Part 13 of the NMC register. I have completed my Safeguarding Children Certificate. I hold a Food Hygiene Certificate. I am Registered Data Controller.
My assistants and I have full, clean UK driving licences and we have a dedicated vehicle for use with the children, with appropriate car seating available for all ages of children and stages of development.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Deborah Johnson
- Contact Position
01494 79283307747 035626
Where to go
- Venue Notes
- Bus Ley Hill to Chesham number 373.
- Chesham / Chalfont and Latimer train station.
- London Metropolitan tube line.
- There is plenty of free parking available at the front of our home, with spaces wide enough for accessibility to car seats.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Age Amount £ Cost Type Under 2s 7.00 Per hour All Ages 7.00 Per hour
- Cost Description
- Overnight provision cost are available on request.
- Childcare vouchers accepted.
- Free meals and cows milk for children under school age.
- Age Related Price Differences
There is a sibling discount available
- Immediate vacancies
- Vacancy range(s)
- From 0 years to 0 years (spaces available = 1) From 1 years to 4 years (spaces available = 1)
Please contact me to enquire
- Age ranges
- From 0 years to 11 years 11 months
- When is childcare available?
- No. of weeks a year we are open
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 06:30 18:30 Tuesday 06:30 18:30 Wednesday 08:30 18:30 Thursday 06:30 18:30 Friday 06:30 18:00
- Other Availability
- Opening times generally : 7am to 6pm
- Overnight care for one child by arrangement.
- Pickups/Collections offered
- Ley Hill School
- We can be very flexible so please feel free to contact me and we can discuss your individual child care needs. We can also drop children off at home at the end of their day.
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.