Restore Hope 4Family | Family Support Programme
Update due to Corona-virus COVID 19 we will not be going out to families homes we will be having phone call support only.
Restore Hope 4Family is a Family Support Programme that works in the family's home. Restore Hope 4Family's vision is to 'help families to help themselves.' This programme offers support to families who may be working alongside Family Support Service, social workers, health visitors, or just completed family assessments. Please refer using form below.
- Link Workers assigned to each family.
- Goal setting and Whole Family Action Planning.
- Sign posting.
- Family Mentors (one to one volunteer support to families).
- Work alongside local agencies to support families.
- As part of each family’s development encourage them to attend courses and activities which inspire, train and equip families helping to transform lives.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Restore Hope Latimer
The Estate Office, Latimer Park
- HP5 1TU
- Cost Description
- Age Ranges
- All ages
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Please see attached referral form
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.