Jack In The Box Pre-School
We are a Pre-School located in Wendover and Aylesbury in the District of Aylesbury Vale.
Jack in the Box Pre-school opened in 1994 and since then has provided a wide range equipment and materials to support the development of the children in a happy and secure environment. The group operates from the Scout Headquarters in Wendover, providing indoor and outside play areas. The pre-school is run by a dedicated team who provide a supportive and nurturing environment for the children.
We at Jack in the Box ensure that every child will be included in everything we do. We take into consideration different cultures, dietary requirements and special needs and adapt to make sure every child in included and supported.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Scouts Headquarters
- HP22 6NS
- Venue Notes
- In close proximity to local schools
- Bus and Train to Wendover.
- Car parking available.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Age Amount £ Cost Type All Ages 15.00 Per session
- Cost Description
- Childcare vouchers accepted.
- Registered with the Tax Childcare service.
- We do offer parents the option of paying weekly, monthly
- Early drop off (8:30am to 9am) will be charged at £3
- Lunch Club (12pm to 12:30pm) will be charged at £3. Packed lunch to be provided.
- Immediate vacancies
- 3 and 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
- Age ranges
- From 2 years to 4 years 11 months
- When is childcare available?
- No. of weeks a year we are open
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Tuesday 08:30 15:30 Wednesday 08:30 15:30 Thursday 08:30 15:30 Friday AM 08:30 12:00 Monday 08:30 15:30
- Other Availability
Please contact Leanne Templeman for information on hours and sessions.
- Pickups/Collections offered
- Jack In The Box Pre-School
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
We at Jack in the Box Preschool make sure every child is included. Every child can take part in every part of the preschool day. We will ensure every activity allows every child to take part. Every one is welcome!
- Contact Name
- Leanne Templeman
- Contact Telephone
- 01296 696404
- Contact Email
- SENCo Name
- Leanne Templeman
- Needs Level
- All Needs Met
- SEN Provision Type
- Universal service (No referral required)
- You Said We Did
Flexible funding offer to meet parental need. this includes an early drop off and late pick up option.
Details about charges are above.
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.