Water Babies | Baby Swimming Classes (Hemel Hempstead)
Water Babies are the UK's leading specialist baby swim school, with local classes available nearby to you in Buckinghamshire.
We have the only baby swimming programme that is accredited by the national governing swim body (Swim England).
Our lovely, highly-qualified teachers teach you to teach your baby to swim in heated 30+ degree pools. We teach babies from 0 to 4 years old. Our lesson plans have been specifically crafted by child experts to ensure your baby is gently introduced to the water, whilst progressing and learning new skills consistently week to week to ensure they are water confident and independent in no time! Our main focus is on safety and fun - the most important bits when introducing your baby to the water.
Refer a friend to our lessons and earn yourself a lovely £10 voucher!
Who to contact
Where to go
- Holiday Inn
- HP2 4UA
- Venue Notes
We swim at several pools across Buckinghamshire. Including:
- Milton Keynes
Please contact us on 01295 709221 for more information
- Geographic Area Covered
- Aylesbury, Banbury, Bedford, Buckingham, Hemel Hempstead, Leighton Buzzard, Luton, Milton Keynes and Northampton.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Sunday
- Time of day
- Session Information
Day and time dependant on age of baby
30 minute sessions
- Cost Description
Classes cost £17 per lesson - we operate a monthly subscription service so you know how much you are paying each month and we will invite you to take part in our world famous underwater photo shoot which is included in the price
- Age Ranges
- From 0 years to 4 years
Baby Changing Facilities
Accessible Toilet Facilities
We can cater for children with special education needs and disabilities - please call 01295 709221 to find out more
- Contact Telephone
- 01295 709221
- Contact Email
- Local Offer Age Bands
2 to 4
0 to 1
General Local Offer Response
- What needs does your service or activity aim to meet for children and young people with SEND and their families?
We welcome babies with SEND and adapt the classes accordingly.
- What outcomes does your service or activity aim to achieve for children and young people with SEND and their families?
Opportunity to swim and take exercise in the water, to make new friends for parents / carers and swimmers alike and to gain social skills and confidence.
- How can children and young people with SEND and their families start to use your service or activity?
Call Water Babies on 01295 709221 for more information on how we can welcome you to classes and adapt them to your needs.
- How is your service or activity fully accessible to children, young people with SEND and their families, for example, facilities, support from staff?
Every swimmer, from birth, has a parent or carer in the pool with them - you'll be swimming in exactly the same way as other families who are in the baby swimming classes.
- How do you communicate with children, young people with SEND and their families?
However you need us to - telephone, email, post or text.
- What training have your staff and/or volunteers received to support children and young people with SEND and their families?
Our teachers undertake training that includes elements of SEND support and also learn about SEND through their training to achieve ASA qualifications.
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.