Dagnall Church of England (VA) School
Dagnall is a small village school for pupils aged between four and seven. The school is set in the corner of Buckinghamshire on the borders of Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire in the lee of the hills of Whipsnade Zoo and the Dunstable Downs.
The recent Ofsted inspection stated ‘ Dagnall is a good school with several strengths. The quality of teaching and learning are good. Pupils of all abilities make good progress and achieve well’.
We are now Dagnall Church of England School.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Dagnall Church of England (VA) School
Main Road South
- HP4 1QX
- Venue Notes
Access by car only. Large car park available.
- Geographic Area Covered
- Dagnall, and all local villages and towns within car driving distance. Herts and Beds children welcome too.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday (Term time only)
- Time of day
- Session Information
8:50am to 3.15pm
- Age Ranges
- 4 years to 7 years
Partial Wheelchair Access
Accessible Toilet Facilities
Disabled Car Parking Space
Dagnall School is an inclusive mainstream infant school. We strive to support all children to enable them to achieve their potential at school. Quality teaching is vital: however for some children there are occasions when additional support may be needed to help them to achieve their targets. Dagnall School actively promotes the UNICEF Rights of the Child and we seek to fulfil Article 23 to enable all children to take an active part in the community.
- Contact Name
- Kay Gobby
- Contact Telephone
- 01442 842473
- Contact Email
- SENCo Name
- Kay Gobby
- SENCo Email
- Local Offer Links
- Local Offer Age Bands
2 to 4
5 to 7
- SEN Provision Type
- Universal service (No referral required)
- Annual SEN Information Report
- Annual SEN Information Report 2017 - Dagnall C of E School (pdf 56 kB)
Schools Extended Local Offer Response
- Current Ofsted Rating
- Date: 23/03/2011 Rating: Good URN: 110218
- What type of provisions you offer
- Mainstream Provision
- Mainstream Provision Numbers:
- Approximately how many children do you have on roll?
- Approximately how many children/young people have a Statement/EHC plan in your provision?
- Approximately how many children/young people are accessing specialist provision without a Statement/EHC plan?
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.