Primary School in Marlow.
Who to contact
Where to go
- SL7 2EW
- Geographic Area Covered
- Wycombe District
- Age Ranges
- From 4 years to 11 years
At Danesfield we aim to provide an inclusive education in which all children are encouraged to reach out to fulfil their full potential. Quality teaching is an essential element in this, along with the recognition that some children will require additional or adapted provision to minimise barriers to learning and maximise progress. Our aim is to nurture every child to achieve their full potential by being an inspiring School that develops happy, well rounded children with a love for learning - underpinned by our values: Respect, Happiness and Ambition.
- Contact Name
- Mrs V Willmot
- Contact Telephone
- 01628 483031
- Contact Email
- Local Offer Age Bands
2 to 4
8 to 11
5 to 7
- Needs Level
- All Needs Met
- SEN Provision Type
- Universal service (No referral required)
- Annual SEN Information Report
- Annual SEN Information Report September 2019: Danesfield (PDF/A 381KB)
Schools Extended Local Offer Response
- Current Ofsted Rating
- Date: 07/06/2017 Rating: Outstanding URN: 110277
- What type of provisions you offer
- Mainstream Provision
- Mainstream Provision Numbers:
- Approximately how many children do you have on roll?
- Approximately how many children/young people have a Statement/EHC plan in your provision?
- Approximately how many children/young people are accessing specialist provision without a Statement/EHC plan?
- Admission criteria and how pupils access specialist provision (start of school year or mid-year)
PAN of 60 in Reception
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.