Upledger CranioSacral Therapy
Nikki Kenward is an Upledger CranioSacral Therapist, specialising in Paediatrics, digestive issues and post traumatic stress disorder. Nikki treats difficult births, digestive issues such as colic, ear infections, sleep issues in babies, learning difficulties, sensory processing dysfunctions, behavioural issues, orthodontic problems, head, neck and spinal difficulties in children and many other problems. Adults come with head, jaw, neck and spine pain and dysfunction, headaches and migraines, depression and anxiety, ME, MS, PTSD and gut problems. Nikki is also an International Health care Educator in Paediatrics and the Gut.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Marlow Club
- SL7 1LU
- Venue Notes
Free car park
- Geographic Area Covered
- South East England
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Appointments made with Nikki by phone or email. Nikki is available Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
- Session Information
Adults session are one hour
children and babies half an hour.
- Age Ranges
- 0 to 99
Upledger Therapy is a proven therapy for children and young people with learning issues and has a shining track record of helping them and their families in many ways.
- Local Offer Age Bands
16 to 18
12 to 15
19 to 25
2 to 4
0 to 1
8 to 11
5 to 7
- Needs Level
- Sensory and Physical Needs
- Communication and Interaction
- Social, Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties
- SEN Provision Type
- Targeted service or Specialist service (Referral required)
General Local Offer Response
- What needs does your service or activity aim to meet for children and young people with SEND and their families?
Upledger Therapy is a proven therapy for children and young people with learning issues and has a shining track record of helping them in many ways.
- What outcomes does your service or activity aim to achieve for children and young people with SEND and their families?
The whole family is supported and the children and young people are able to be calm attentive, sleep better and achieve greater learning potential.
- How can children and young people with SEND and their families start to use your service or activity?
Call Nikki to arrange a consultation.
- What training have your staff and/or volunteers received to support children and young people with SEND and their families?
Nikki has 16 years experience as a Paediatric and Family Therapist and teaches Paediatric Healthcare worldwide.
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.