Aflah Nursery, High Wycombe
Aflah Nursery is committed to facilitating the growth of children by providing a balanced environment and providing the sources to invigorate the child’s motivation, involvement, and achievement.
Aflah Nursery aims to provide a pre-school experience that will nurture individuals who will have a keen sense of oneself, a want for intellectual growth, morality and God-consciousness. It is intended that this nursery will lay the foundation for the development of a strong Muslim personality that will manifest itself in all walks of life.
At Aflah Nursery we believe that children should be given the best kinds of learning experiences which are on a par with national norms but also provide children with lots of positive exposure to Islam and its teachings. We believe these formative years are crucial in shaping an individual’s intellectual drive and one’s sense of righteousness and morality.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Castlefield Community Centre
- HP12 3LL
- Venue Notes
We are at the Castlefield Community Centre right at the end of the building, past the Family Support Services and Castlefield Community Library.
- Cost Description
Please contact the nursery
- Immediate vacancies
- Vacancy range(s)
- From 3 years to 5 years (spaces available = 7)
- 3 and 4 year old funding
30 Hours Childcare
- This Provider is offering 30 Hours free childcare places
- Age ranges
- From 3 years 0 months to 5 years 0 months
- When is childcare available?
- No. of weeks a year we are open
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 08:30 14:30 Tuesday 08:30 14:30 Wednesday 08:30 14:30 Thursday 08:30 14:30 Friday 08:30 14:30
- Other Availability
9am to 12 midday session or 11am to 2pm session for the Autumn term. Hope to revert to full childcare options from the Spring term.
We offer a 9am to 12 midday session and 11am to 2pm session or full-day 9am to 2pm. We currently offer a 30 hour week (as of Sept 2019). Hence, currently, we offer up to 15 Extended hours, per eligible child.
- Pickups/Collections offered
- Castlefield School
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
The Team leaders and staff recognise that all children have a right to access a pre-school experience that is broad, balanced, relevant and includes differentiated activities, allowing progression and learning at a pace and level reflective of their individual abilities. We aim to create a happy, educationally exciting and positive environment in which all children can develop to their full potential and become confident, independent individuals.
We aim to…
- ensure that our curriculum is responsive to all children whatever their individual need.
- promote positive attitudes and individual confidence, ensuring all children experience success.
- identify, assess, record and regularly review children’ special educational needs
- encourage parents to be involved in planning and supporting at all stages of their child’s development.
- make effective use of support services.
- Contact Name
- Mrs Frazana Aslam
- Contact Telephone
- 07900 822130
- Contact Email
- SENCo Name
- Mrs Rashda Amin
- SENCo Email
- Local Offer Links
- You Said We Did
Parental concerns about Speech and Language development and requests for formal assessments have been actioned by completing an online SEND audit which led to a referral and assessment by the Castlefield Family Centre and intervention for Speech and Language and screening at the Oakridge Centre.
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.