Baby Massage (Wheeler End, High Wycombe)
I am a certified infant massage instructor with the International Association of Infant Massage. I run a 5 week course of one to one sessions. I will provide you with a high-quality organic non-fragranced oil and teach you soothing holds and rhythmic strokes for each area of your babies body. Infant massage has many benefits for you and your baby including easing the discomfort of colic and forming a soothing sleep routine.
A few more points to note:
- Suitable for pre-crawling babies.
- Oil and mats provided
- Handouts given
- Each week will have a new focus area of the babies body
- Both mums and dads welcome!
- £70 for a 5 week course one to one in your home
- £30 for a 5 week course in a group setting
To reserve a space on a course near you please email email@example.com
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Eilish Hudson
Where to go
- Happy Tummies
- HP14 3NF
- Venue Notes
Group setting venue to be confirmed dependant on interest.
- Geographic Area Covered
- South Bucks
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 6-week course, one to one sessions, and group session
- Session Information
Sessions are for 45 minutes to 1 hour long
- Cost Description
- 70 for a 6-week course one to one in your home
- £40 for a 6-week course in a group setting
- Age Related Price Differences
From 6 weeks of age
- Age Ranges
- From 6 weeks of age
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.