Ash Hill Primary School
Growing minds for learning, crafting skills for life
At Ash Hill Primary School we are a learning community with a caring and supportive ethos. Our whole school culture is underpinned by the principles of Growth Mindset and we believe that there are no limits to what our children can achieve. We aim to enable all children to develop as enthusiastic lifelong learners, ensuring everyone can ‘Be The Best That They Can Be’.
Parents are warmly encouraged to visit our school to see our newly refurbished and well-resourced classrooms, and our beautiful school site which is bordered by woodland.
Ash Hill also run a Breakfast Club - please click on link for more details: Ash Hill Breakfast Club
Who to contact
Where to go
- Ash Hill Primary School
- HP13 7HT
- Geographic Area Covered
- High Wycombe
Time / Date Details
- Time of day
- Age Ranges
- From 3 years to 11 years
- Disabled Car Parking Space
At Ash Hill Primary school we strive to support all children to enable to achieve their potential at school. We aim to do this through quality first teaching initially although some children may receive additional support at times during their school career.
Please see attached our SEN policy and annual SEN information report
- Contact Name
- Mrs V Manning
- Contact Telephone
- 01494 523218
- Contact Email
- Local Offer Links
Ash Hill Primary School SEN Provision
- Local Offer Age Bands
2 to 4
8 to 11
5 to 7
- SEN Provision Type
- Universal service (No referral required)
Schools Extended Local Offer Response
- Current Ofsted Rating
- Date: 27/02/2018 Rating: Good URN: 110261
- What type of provisions you offer
- Mainstream Provision
- Mainstream Provision Numbers:
- Approximately how many children do you have on roll?
- Approximately how many children/young people have a Statement/EHC plan in your provision?
- Approximately how many children/young people are accessing specialist provision without a Statement/EHC plan?
- Contracts with other Local Authorities / Counties / Health providers
Cognition and Learning, Educational Psychologist, Link Occupational Therapist and Link Speech Therapist.
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.