Coronavirus Update - see Opening Details
Childminder located in Aylesbury in the District of Aylesbury Vale.
I have worked with children since I was 18 at the local church, in charge of church creche and helped at various youth clubs.
I have been working alongside Tinies Agencies, involvement in working in Nurseries, Creches, Babysitting and Nannying.
I provide scrap books for all permanent childminding children.
I can provide services for Government funded children.
We do cater, but prefer children to bring their own food.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Venue Notes
Bus Route 9
- Table of costs
Table of costs Age Amount £ Cost Type All Ages 5.00 Per hour
- Cost Description
- Childcare vouchers accepted.
- Please phone as costs may vary.
- Immediate vacancies
- Vacancy range(s)
- From 0 years to 0 years (spaces available = 2) From 1 years to 4 years (spaces available = 2) From 5 years to 7 years (spaces available = 2) From 8+ years to years (spaces available = 2)
I have no vacancies.
- 3 and 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Childcare
- This Provider is offering 30 Hours free childcare places
- 30 Hours Partner Summary
- Bright Start and Child First Nursery, any other I am willing to discuss.
- Age ranges
- From 0 years 6 months to 13 years 0 months
- When is childcare available?
- No. of weeks a year we are open
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 06:00 20:00 Tuesday 06:00 20:00 Thursday 06:00 20:00 Friday 06:00 20:00 Saturday 06:00 16:30 Sunday 06:00 16:30
- Other Availability
I have vacancies only for keyworkers, during the coronavirus crisis.
- Pickups/Collections offered
Buckingham Park CE Primary School
Bearbrook Combined School
Child First Aylesbury
Child First Aylesbury 2
Buckingham Pre-School Playgroup
Bright Start Nurseries (Fairford Leys)
- Bearbrook School, must be in breakfast clubs and after school clubs, then I can pick up.
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
Depending on the child's needs, I will cater on the discussion with the parent.
- Contact Name
- Alison Parish
- Contact Telephone
- 07729 657696
- Contact Email
- SEN Provision Type
- Universal service (No referral required)
- You Said We Did
I have references from parents, please make an appointment to see them.
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.