Thames Valley Adventure Playground
We are currently open for individuals with special needs (children and adults) and non special needs children. We are running 2 sessions per day. Booking by phone is essential. Please phone or see our website for further details.
Playground (indoor and outdoor) for children and adults with all types of special need, however, mild or profound, their siblings and parents/carers. Open Tuesday to Saturday all year round, Fridays are reserved for adults with special needs
The Thames Valley Adventure Playground has provides a chance for children and adults with all types of special need to enjoy the fun, freedom and friendship afforded by the opportunity to play and share experiences in a safe and stimulating environment, with users travelling from Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, London and beyond.
Facilities and Activities
- Wheelchair-accessible roundabouts and swings
- elevated walkways allowing someone with profound and multiple problems to enjoy the excitement of 'climbing' trees
- multi-sensory rooms to stimulate and relax, with specially-trained staff to provide help and support - these are just a few of the things on offer.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Thames Valley Adventure Playground
- SL6 0PR
- Venue Notes
Located a short walk from Taplow train station, we are also close to local bus routes from Slough and Maidenhead. With good access from the M4 we are very easy to find.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Tuesday to Saturday | 10am to 3:30pm for under 16's and Fridays for over 16s
- Time of day
- Session Information
Open all year round
Fridays are reserved for adults (over 16 years only)
- Cost Description
We ask for a suggested contribution of £10 per user; all parents and carers come in for free.
- Age Ranges
- 0 to 16 years or 16 years plus
We are currently waiting to receive Local Offer information from this provider. Please contact them on the above details if you need information on how they meet the needs of children and young people with Special Educational Needs and/or Disability.
- Local Offer Age Bands
16 to 18
12 to 15
19 to 25
2 to 4
0 to 1
8 to 11
5 to 7
- Needs Level
- All Needs Met
- SEN Provision Type
- Universal service (No referral required)
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.