Footsteps Day Nursery and Pre-School (Chalfont St Peter Football Club)
Coronavirus Update - see Opening Details
Nursery and Pre-School located in Chalfont Saint Peter in the South Buckinghamshire District, also offering out of school care up to aged 8 years. Fully flexible with term time daycare for teachers and shift pattern workers.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Chalfont St. Peter Football Club
Chalfont St. Peter
- SL9 9QX
- Venue Notes
Gerrards Cross train station.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Age Amount £ Cost Type Under 2s 68.00 Per day Under 2s 34.00 Per half day 2 years 6.50 Per hour 2 years 32.50 Per half day 2 years 65.00 Per day 3 to 4 years 6.20 Per hour 3 to 4 years 31.00 Per half day 3 to 4 years 62.00 Per day All Ages 10.00 Per hour - Before School
- Cost Description
- After School club (3 hours) = £22.50 per session
- Holiday Club (10 hours) = £45 per session
- Reduced rates for siblings.
- Nappies and wipes included.
- Offer after school club and pick up.
- Fee system in place: the more days attended the cheaper the daily rate.
- Flexible term time day care for teachers
- Age Related Price Differences
£6.20 an hour pre-school rate
- Immediate vacancies
- Vacancy range(s)
- From 0 years to 1 years (spaces available = 4) From 2 years to 2 years (spaces available = 5) From 3 years to 4 years (spaces available = 10) From 5 years to 7 years (spaces available = 1)
- 3 and 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Childcare
- This Provider is offering 30 Hours free childcare places
- Age ranges
- From 0 years 3 months to 8 years 0 months
- When is childcare available?
- No. of weeks a year we are open
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:45 18:00 Tuesday 07:45 18:00 Wednesday 07:45 18:00 Thursday 07:45 18:00 Friday 07:45 18:00
- Other Availability
COVID-19 we have availability to take Key Worker children and at the moment we are open 7:45-6pm please get in touch if you need a space.
Not open Bank Holidays and between Christmas and New Year.
- Pickups/Collections offered
Chalfont St Peter Infant School
Lovel End Nursery
- we will take and collect from Lovel end nursery for 9am start and 3pm finish. we will also collect from Robertswood.
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
To provide quality childcare and education with an emphasis on outdoor, positive experiences. To support children achieve their next steps and progress their learning with support from our experienced SENCOs.
- Contact Name
- Kelly Carter
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
- SENCo Name
- Debbie Witney
- SENCo Email
- You Said We Did
We have emphasised our outdoor space and play. A brand new forest school area for all our children to explore daily.
Early Years Local Offer Response
- 1. What recent SEND specific training has been completed by practitioners in the setting?
Speech and Language development
Supporting SEN in the setting
- 2. How are parents involved at the setting and how can I be involved?
We have excellent links on social media with our parents and not only hold termly parents evenings we are also open and encourage parental involvement or to discuss anything at any time. We will make time for our parents.
- 3. How will practitioners work with me to share information about my child's progress? What is additional for children with SEND?
We use Tapestry for all developmental progress charts and parents can input. Extra meetings are held whenever needed and we encourage and support outside agencies in to support any SEN child.
- 4. What specialist services and expertise are available at, or accessed by the setting?
A very experienced SENCO leader having dealt with many complex needs in different children. Our nursery is all one level and ramps are implemented throughout the building. All gardens are easily accessible.
- 5. How accessible is the setting's environment (indoors and outdoors)?
Very easy all one level with ramps.
- 6. What are the transition arrangements for supporting children and families?
We encourage meetings with any transitional schools or settings that the child is in contact with and sharing information to support the child. Parents are warmly welcomed to support us in settling in your child and meeting their needs to achieve their next steps of learning.
- 7. What future plans does your setting have for developing its SEND?
We aim to use our forest school area more to support the sensory and explorative side of our SEN children. It enables them to have an opportunity for even more experiences.
Training is kept up to date as we have our own online training company in addition to our county training.
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.