Childminder located in Booker, High Wycombe.
Drop off and collect children from Chepping View Primary School, Cressex Road, High Wycombe.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Contact Position
- Child Minder
Where to go
- Venue Notes
- Table of costs
Table of costs Age Amount £ Cost Type All Ages 5.50 Per hour
- Cost Description
Childcare Vouchers accepted.
2 Year Funding accepted.
3 Year Funding accepted.
- Immediate vacancies
- Vacancy range(s)
- From 0 years to 0 years (spaces available = 2) From 1 years to 4 years (spaces available = 2) From 5 years to 7 years (spaces available = 2) From 8+ years to years (spaces available = 2)
I am happy to discuss parents childcare needs. Full time, Part time or Term time only availability.
- 3 and 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Childcare
- This Provider is offering 30 Hours free childcare places
- Age ranges
- From 0 years 0 months to 12 years
- When is childcare available?
- No. of weeks a year we are open
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 08:00 17:00 Tuesday 08:00 17:00 Wednesday 08:00 17:00 Thursday 08:00 17:00 Friday 08:00 16:00
- Other Availability
I am happy to discuss my opening hours if a parent needs flexibility.
- Pickups/Collections offered
- Booker Hill School
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
I aim to support the needs of all children and young people in my care. I also aim to support parents and carers where necessary to ensure together we best meet the needs of the child/young person.
Ongoing training. Ensure resources, activities and equipment continue to meet needs of the child/young person. I will attend any training required to meet the individual need of a child in my care.
- Contact Name
- Contact Telephone
- 07717 494061
- Contact Email
- SEN Provision Type
- Universal service (No referral required)
Early Years Local Offer Response
- 1. What recent SEND specific training has been completed by practitioners in the setting?
Making sense of Autism and a sensory friendly environment.
- 2. How are parents involved at the setting and how can I be involved?
I work closely with parents to ensure we meet the child's needs.
- 3. How will practitioners work with me to share information about my child's progress? What is additional for children with SEND?
I give parents written daily updates about their child’s day. I work closely with parents and other professionals to help meet the needs of each child.
- 4. What specialist services and expertise are available at, or accessed by the setting?
None at present.
- 5. How accessible is the setting's environment (indoors and outdoors)?
The property is not currently accessible to wheelchair users due to steps at each exit.
- 6. What are the transition arrangements for supporting children and families?
I work with parents and other professionals to help ensure a successful transition for a child.
- 7. What future plans does your setting have for developing its SEND?
I am happy to discuss and attend any training relevant to children in my care.
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.