Heritage House School
Heritage House is a special school for pupils aged between 2 and 19 years with severe, profound and multiple learning difficulties.
In addition, pupils may have autistic spectrum conditions, physical and neurological impairments, sensory impairments or complex health needs.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Heritage House School
- HP5 3BP
- Age Ranges
- From 2 years to 19 years
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Referral through local authority.
- Severe, profound and multiple learning difficulties.
- Contact Name
- Jacqueline Clearkin (Headteacher)
- Contact Telephone
- 01494 771445
- Contact Email
- Local Offer Links
Heritage House School - Policies
Annual Information Report 2019 | Heritage House School (PDF 214KB)
- Local Offer Age Bands
16 to 18
12 to 15
19 to 25
2 to 4
8 to 11
5 to 7
- Needs Level
- Social, Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties
- SEN Provision Type
- Targeted service or Specialist service (Referral required)
Schools Extended Local Offer Response
- Current Ofsted Rating
- Date: 17/06/2019 Rating: Good URN: 110582
- What type of provisions you offer
- Special School
- Special School Numbers
- Approximately how many children do you have on roll?
- Approximately how many children/young people have a Statement/EHC plan in your provision?
- Approximately how many children/young people are accessing specialist provision without a Statement/EHC plan?
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.