Newton Longville C of E Primary School
Newton Longville C of E Primary School is within the Aylesbury Vale Area of Buckinghamshire County Council and it serves the parish of Newton Longville.
It is a Church of England Voluntary Aided combined school, providing education for children between the ages of 4 and 11. We have approximately 210 pupils on roll arranged in seven classes.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Newton Longville C Of E Primary School
- MK17 0BZ
- Geographic Area Covered
- Newton Longville
- Age Ranges
- 4 years to 11 years
The type of Special Educational Needs that Newton Longville C of E Primary School caters for are those needs that can be met within the mainstream classroom as part of a differentiated curriculum. Additionally, some children will work outside the classroom as part of planned 1:1 or small group interventions. Newton Longville C of E Primary School caters for both those children with Statements (EHCPs) and those identified as ‘SEN support’.
The majority of the children registered as having SEN are categorised with cognition and learning needs, a smaller group of children are categorised with speech and language communication needs and a much smaller number of children with emotional and behavioural needs. The School has previous experience of supporting children with sensory and /or physical medical conditions, however, this is limited due to the physical nature of the building.
- Contact Name
- Mrs S White
- Contact Telephone
- 01908 373428
- Contact Email
- Local Offer Age Bands
8 to 11
5 to 7
- SEN Provision Type
- Universal service (No referral required)
- Annual SEN Information Report
- Annual SEN Information Report 2018 Newton Longville CofE Primary School (PDF 162KB)
Schools Extended Local Offer Response
- What type of provisions you offer
- Mainstream Provision
- Mainstream Provision Numbers:
- Approximately how many children do you have on roll?
- Approximately how many children/young people have a Statement/EHC plan in your provision?
- Approximately how many children/young people are accessing specialist provision without a Statement/EHC plan?
- Admission criteria and how pupils access specialist provision (start of school year or mid-year)
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.