King's Church High Wycombe
King's Church High Wycombe, offers lots of support and online sessions for families.
- Kings Kids | Sunday School, King's Church style, for Reception through to School Year 6
- Kings Youth | Youth Groups for School Years 7 to 13
- Little Stars | Parent and Toddler Group meeting 10am to 11:30am on Tuesdays and Fridays during term time
Embrace | Support for mums parenting alone, including Sunday lunches and an outing each year.
Care for the Family | Parenting Courses, which include Early Years, Primary Years and Teenage Years, using Positive Parenting "Time Out for ..." materials led by a licensed facilitator.
One Can Trust - We are a donations point and also operate a pickup session for One Can Trust. All referrals must be made directly to One Can Trust, and then those approved can collect their parcels from King's Centre on the following Tuesday afternoon.
Who to contact
Where to go
- The King's Centre
- HP11 2PU
- Venue Notes
Adjacent to Desborough Road car park. Approximately 100 metres from High Wycombe bus station.
- Geographic Area Covered
- High Wycombe and surrounding area
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Various groups and Sunday Morning Meetings
- Session Information
Sunday Morning Meetings at 9:30 and 11:30am; 10:30am at Sir William Ramsay School in Hazlemere!
- Age Ranges
- All ages welcome
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.