Aylesbury Vale Academy Pre-School/Nursery, The
The Aylesbury Vale Academy including Berryfields Pre-School/Nursery
We value every student and recognise their entitlement to a broad and balanced curriculum. Our role is to meet the individual needs of all students through a personalised provision so that each individual is able to achieve their potential.
Our objectives are:
- To be an inclusive Academy Trust where all students are held in equal and positive regard
- To facilitate high levels of achievement for all students, enabling them to be prepared for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of adult life
- To take reasonable measures to overcome barriers to learning
- To identify students with SEND as early as possible
- To meet individual needs through a wide range of provision, including quality first teaching, support from teaching assistants, targeted intervention and appropriate withdrawal for individual or small group teaching
- To support the Academy Trust staff to carry out their responsibilities for the delivery of a differentiated curriculum to meet the diverse needs of our students, including the identification and facilitation of training needs
- To regularly review the needs of students with SEND
- To involve families/carers in the support arrangements for their children and in the reviewing process to attain high levels of satisfaction from parents/ carers
- To put students with SEND at the centre of planning for provision, enabling them to view measures positively and allow full and positive engagement
Who to contact
Where to go
Aylesbury Vale Academy
- HP18 0WS
- Immediate vacancies
- 3 and 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
- Age ranges
- From 2 years to 3 years
- When is childcare available?
- Term Times
- No. of weeks a year we are open
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday AM 8:40 11:40 Monday PM 12:20 15:20
- Other Availability
We offer either morning or afternoon sessions only at present. Whilst we welcome funded children, we would only claim 15 of the 30 hours entitlement. The remaining 15 hours can be used in alternative childcare provision.
- Pickups/Collections offered
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.