Lace Hill Academy Nursery
Lace Hill Academy Nursery offer sessions for children from the term they reach their 3rd birthday. Sessions run from 8:35am to 11:35pm and 12:20pm to 3:20pm. Nursery children can stay for lunch which is charged at £5.00 per day.
We take 2 year old funding, hours funding and 30 hours funding.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Lace Hill Academy
Lace Hill Academy
- MK18 7RR
- Venue Notes
LHA Nursery is attached to the main school
- Table of costs
Table of costs Age Amount £ Cost Type 2 years 13.50 Per session 2 years 5.00 Per meal 3 to 4 years 13.50 Per session 3 to 4 years 5.00 Per meal
- Immediate vacancies
- Vacancy range(s)
- From 1 years to 4 years (spaces available = 6)
We have spaces in our Nursery
- 3 and 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Childcare
- This Provider is offering 30 Hours free childcare places
- Age ranges
- From 2 years 9 months to 4 years 11 months
- When is childcare available?
- Term Times
- No. of weeks a year we are open
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 8:35 15:20 Tuesday 8:35 15:20 Wednesday 8:35 15:20 Thursday 8:35 15:20 Friday 8:35 15:20
- Other Availability
Lunch Club runs from 11:35 to 12:20 each day at a cost of £5.00 which includes a hot lunch
- Pickups/Collections offered
- Contact Name
- Ally Morgan
- Contact Telephone
- 01280 823747
- Contact Email
- SENCo Name
- Ally Morgan
- SENCo Email
- Local Offer Links
Buckinghamshire Local Offer
Early Years Local Offer Response
- 2. How are parents involved at the setting and how can I be involved?
Parents are invited in to various workshops during the school year
- 3. How will practitioners work with me to share information about my child's progress? What is additional for children with SEND?
Nursery staff on hand at drop off and pick up to share information with parents.
Learning Journals are sent home periodically during the school year.
- 5. How accessible is the setting's environment (indoors and outdoors)?
All areas on the ground floor
- 6. What are the transition arrangements for supporting children and families?
Home visits and transition visits for new pupils
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.