Coronavirus Update - OPEN
Childminder located in Grendon Underwood, Aylesbury in the District of Aylesbury Vale.
I provide a happy and friendly environment where the children can learn through play. I take the children on trips and go to groups where the children can socialise and learn. I do cooking, play dough and other activities in my home setting and like the children to feel comfortable and happy in my setting. I will take time to settle new children in to ensure the child and parent feel happy. I provide meals if required and drinks throughout the day. I have three girls of my own and we have a large garden and close to local parks.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Carly Wright
Where to go
- Venue Notes
Bus Routes; Train Station
- Table of costs
Table of costs Age Amount £ Cost Type Under 2s 5.50 Per hour All Ages 5.50
- Cost Description
Pick ups, snacks and drinks. Going to groups, feeding ducks and more.
- Immediate vacancies
- Vacancy range(s)
- From 0 years to 0 years (spaces available = 1) From 1 years to 4 years (spaces available = 1) From 5 years to 7 years (spaces available = 2) From 8+ years to years (spaces available = 1)
- 3 and 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Childcare
- This Provider is offering 30 Hours free childcare places
- Age ranges
- From 0 years 4 months to 14 years 11 months
- When is childcare available?
- No. of weeks a year we are open
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:00 18:00 Tuesday 07:00 18:00 Wednesday 07:00 18:00 Thursday 07:00 18:00 Friday 07:00 18:00
- Pickups/Collections offered
- Grendon Underwood Combined School
- Muddy Boots Nursery in Grendon Underwood School
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
I would want all children of all ages and abilities to feel safe and happy in my care. No wheelchair access.
- SEN Provision Type
- Universal service (No referral required)
Early Years Local Offer Response
- 2. How are parents involved at the setting and how can I be involved?
I have an online app that will have their daily diary and photos of observations and things we have been doing.
- 6. What are the transition arrangements for supporting children and families?
I have settling in sessions where parents are welcome to stay and I build up the time of them being left to gain the child's confidence. Each child is different and will take different times to settle but I aim to get them settled and happy as soon as I can.
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.