We are a happy learning community; where everyone works together on behalf of the children. Working alongside Chesham Grammar School, our experienced and highly driven leadership team is passionate about raising standards. Our aim is to create and maintain a safe, happy and caring ethos in which every child can achieve their potential. We want to develop confident, successful children with a natural love of learning, through an aspirational and inspirational curriculum where everybody is valued.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Ivingswood Academy
- HP5 2BY
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Open Monday to Friday from 8:50am to 3:20pm, term time only
- Time of day
- Age Ranges
- 4 to 11 years plus nursery setting taking children from 2 years old
See attached report.
- Contact Name
- Mrs Alyson Newington
- Contact Telephone
- 01494 783070
- Contact Email
- SENCo Name
- Alyson Newington
- SENCo Email
- Local Offer Links
Ivingswood Academy SEN Provision
Ivingswood Academy Annual SEN Information
- Local Offer Age Bands
2 to 4
8 to 11
5 to 7
- Needs Level
- All Needs Met
- SEN Provision Type
- Universal service (No referral required)
Schools Extended Local Offer Response
- Current Ofsted Rating
- Rating: Inadequate URN: 141990
- What type of provisions you offer
- Mainstream Provision
- Mainstream Provision Numbers:
- Approximately how many children do you have on roll?
- Approximately how many children/young people have a Statement/EHC plan in your provision?
- Approximately how many children/young people are accessing specialist provision without a Statement/EHC plan?
- Admission criteria and how pupils access specialist provision (start of school year or mid-year)
Parents are requested to contact the SENCO via the school office to make an appointment if they would like to discuss additional provision for their child.
- Future developments for SEND provision
SENCO has a recognised specialist SENCO qualification. LSAs have regular training on an informal basis at weekly TA meetings with SENCO/another member of the senior leadership team. LSAs undertake additional training from time to time, for example, phonics training, or some other specific intervention such as Precision Monitoring as required. Teachers receive training from SENCO or another member of the senior leadership team. Occasionally they also will attend specific intervention training. Further training has been undertaken by staff to ensure that Quality First Teaching is delivered to all pupils.
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.