Childminder based in Bedgrove Aylesbury.
I am a qualified and experienced childminder, offering a caring and professional service. I offer funded places for 2, 3, 4-year-old, all year and term-time only contracts.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Table of costs
Table of costs Age Amount £ Cost Type All Ages 5.00 Per hour
- Cost Description
Childcare Vouchers accepted.
- Immediate vacancies
- 3 and 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Childcare
- This Provider is offering 30 Hours free childcare places
- Age ranges
- From 0 years 6 months to 8 years 0 months
- When is childcare available?
- No. of weeks a year we are open
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 08:00 18:00 Tuesday 08:00 18:00 Wednesday 08:00 18:00 Thursday 08:00 18:00 Friday 08:00 18:00
- Pickups/Collections offered
Bedgrove Junior School
Bedgrove Infant School
- Any local nursery/playgroup
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
Every child has different needs, learning style, and character and so the care I give is individual to each child allowing them to develop a good sense of self and self-worth.
Children are all so different therefore I plan for your child’s development based on their own learning journey.
Should I have any concerns regarding a child or their development I would discuss this with parents and work in partnership with parents and others as appropriate to provide a tailored care and education plan. Parents are also encouraged to discuss concerns with me, confidentially
Settling in sessions are encouraged to allow the child and parent to familiarise themselves with both myself and the environment. I always promote positive behaviour and any behaviour issues will be dealt with immediately which keeps consistency between the home and childcare setting.
More details can be found in my policies which are available to you during a visit.
- Contact Name
- Debbie Martin
- Contact Telephone
- 01296 435223
- Contact Email
- Needs Level
- Sensory and Physical Needs
- All Needs Met
- Communication and Interaction
- Social, Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties
- Cognition and Learning
- SEN Provision Type
- Universal service (No referral required)
Early Years Local Offer Response
- 1. What recent SEND specific training has been completed by practitioners in the setting?
- Behaviours management
- Level 2 children and adolescent mental health awareness
- 2. How are parents involved at the setting and how can I be involved?
Open door policy
Daily updates with photos
- 3. How will practitioners work with me to share information about my child's progress? What is additional for children with SEND?
Regular parent consultation
Input into your child's learning journey
Instant access learning journal via an online service including app
2 year checks
pre-reception progress report
- 4. What specialist services and expertise are available at, or accessed by the setting?
Up to date training
- 5. How accessible is the setting's environment (indoors and outdoors)?
Reasonable access with a small step to front and rear of the property
Flat garden with all year round surface
Reasonably adjustment can be made when required
- 6. What are the transition arrangements for supporting children and families?
Flexible settling in period
Preschool readiness skills
Can share funded places with other settings
Pre reception report for school starters
- 7. What future plans does your setting have for developing its SEND?
To maintain training
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.