Childminder located in Thornborough and Buckingham in the District of Aylesbury Vale.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Nikki Parkyn
01280 81553007800 974707
Where to go
- Venue Notes
None except school bus.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Age Amount £ Cost Type All Ages 4.75 Per hour
- Cost Description
Additional fee for meals
- Immediate vacancies
- Vacancy range(s)
- From 2 years to 0 years (spaces available = 1) From 1 years to 4 years (spaces available = 1) From 5 years to 7 years (spaces available = 1) From 8+ years to years (spaces available = 2)
I have vacancies between the hours of 7.00am and 3.00pm
- 3 and 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Childcare
- This Provider is offering 30 Hours free childcare places
- Age ranges
- From 0 years 0 months to 12 years 0 months
- When is childcare available?
- No. of weeks a year we are open
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:00 18:00 Tuesday 07:00 18:00 Wednesday 07:00 18:00 Thursday 07:00 18:00 Friday 07:00 18:00
- Pickups/Collections offered
- Thornborough Infant School
- Thornborough and Nash Pre-School
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
I am a Ofsted registered childminder which provides a safe and warm environment for children to thrive in.
- Contact Name
- Nicola Parkyn
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
Early Years Local Offer Response
- 2. How are parents involved at the setting and how can I be involved?
I work in partnership with parents, sharing information about their child's learning, development and progress on a regular basis. Parents are asked to share their child's likes and dislike, what they find difficult and what they enjoy to help provide the right environment for their child.
- 3. How will practitioners work with me to share information about my child's progress? What is additional for children with SEND?
I will observe and assess the children when they first start to ensure I can support the child in the areas needed and put a action plan in place for the child. Would discuss with parents if further support is needed and if they would like other services involved.
- 4. What specialist services and expertise are available at, or accessed by the setting?
As a registered childminder I have a key contact at Buckinghamshire County Council with the Early Years Team, and with parent's permission may contact if advice is needed. I welcome any additional support and seek training to ensure I can support the child fully.
- 5. How accessible is the setting's environment (indoors and outdoors)?
My home is accessible to most children and families. I am happy to discuss and adapt any areas which would help meet the child's needs.
- 6. What are the transition arrangements for supporting children and families?
I work closely with school and pre-school to ensure a smooth transitions. I encourage families to for settling in periods before they start and fill in 'All about me' booklet.
- 7. What future plans does your setting have for developing its SEND?
To keep up to date with SEND information and training through the Local Authority and my Key Contact. I regularly review my environment, toys, resources to ensure I meet each child's individual needs.
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.