Coronavirus Update - OPEN
I provide a fun and loving environment for home-based childcare.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Venue Notes
Based in WT
- Table of costs
Table of costs Age Amount £ Cost Type All Ages 5 Per hour
- Cost Description
- £5 per hour for over 1's
- £5.50 for under
- Immediate vacancies
- Vacancy range(s)
- From 0 years to 0 years (spaces available = 1) From 1 years to 4 years (spaces available = 1) From 5 years to 7 years (spaces available = 2) From 8+ years to years (spaces available = 4)
Now offering before and after school care for Weston Turville school
- 3 and 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Childcare
- This Provider is offering 30 Hours free childcare places
- Age ranges
- From 6 months to 12 years
- When is childcare available?
- No. of weeks a year we are open
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 08:00 16:00 Tuesday 08:00 16:00 Wednesday 08:00 16:00 Thursday 08:00 16:00 Friday 08:00 16:00
- Other Availability
- Open Monday to Friday, all year around
- Core hours are 8-4 - outside of this available at a premium
- Pickups/Collections offered
- Weston Turville CE School
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
My SEND local offer
- SEN Provision Type
- Universal service (No referral required)
Early Years Local Offer Response
- 1. What recent SEND specific training has been completed by practitioners in the setting?
Will be attending a 2-day course for SENCO training.
Both Sam and I have attended Autism training. I attend regular updates sessions and check on the Buckinghamshire Council webpage.
- 2. How are parents involved at the setting and how can I be involved?
All parents are welcome at my setting at any time, I will regularly share links to training, send home activities and share best working practise. Parents will be included in a WhatsApp group so that nothing will be ‘lost in communication’. Every term we have a party so that parents can meet other parents and share ideas. We have learning journeys and parents are encouraged to let us know ‘what they would like to see’ at the setting, what they like at the setting and want to see more of at the setting.
- 3. How will practitioners work with me to share information about my child's progress? What is additional for children with SEND?
Every child will get a 2 year check. If needed we can do ABC reports, SEN support plans and reviews.
- 4. What specialist services and expertise are available at, or accessed by the setting?
We access help from Early Years, Health Visitors and Family Centres.
- 5. How accessible is the setting's environment (indoors and outdoors)?
My property is easily accessible.
- 6. What are the transition arrangements for supporting children and families?
We work closely with parents to assist with transitions.
- 7. What future plans does your setting have for developing its SEND?
I will be doing SENCO training.
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.