Chesham Youth Centre
Based on recent Government announcement the Youth Centre will be closed from Thursday 5 November to 2 December 2020.
Due to the recent COVID-19 restrictions Youth Drop-ins are not available in person.
Support is still available by phone or email. If you're a young person, get in touch for help and advice on:
- school and college
- getting a job
- things to do including volunteering
Phone: 01296 383 293
Chesham Youth Centre
Chesham Youth Centre is a registered charitable company that, with the help of our members and volunteers, are trying to bring the young people together in Chesham. We support cultural, educational and social community activities and any type of community-building initiative.
Please email us at Chesham Youth if you have any questions.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Chesham Youth Centre
Old Drill Hall
- HP5 2HA
- Venue Notes
Close to Bus Stops by the Memorial in Chesham (25 yards away by walking through an underpass). Connected to Amersham and High Wycombe by Bus, and to Little Chalfont and Great Missenden by Metropolitan tube line and the Chiltern Train Line (40 yards away)
We have a drop-off zone and car parking next door at the Elgiva Car Park, free after 6pm
- Geographic Area Covered
- Chesham and surrounding villages in Bucks
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Junior Youth Club Wednesdays 6:30pm to 8:30pm
- Time of day
- Session Information
Includes a different project alongside usual youth club activities
Youth drop-ins available Thursdays 3:30pm to 5:30pm. Advice on School, college, employment and things to do.
- Cost Description
£3.00 for first child, £2.00 for second
- Age Ranges
- 8 to 12 year olds
- Contact Name
- Alison Pirouet
- Contact Telephone
- 01494 794 872
- Contact Email
- Local Offer Age Bands
12 to 15
8 to 11
- Needs Level
- All Needs Met
- SEN Provision Type
- Universal service (No referral required)
General Local Offer Response
- What needs does your service or activity aim to meet for children and young people with SEND and their families?
We are fully inclusive
- What outcomes does your service or activity aim to achieve for children and young people with SEND and their families?
To meet new people and to make new friends. Caring is such an isolating role. we have wheelchair access throughout the Building, including a disabled lift to the upstairs Hall and adjoining Kitchen
- How is your service or activity fully accessible to children, young people with SEND and their families, for example, facilities, support from staff?
Yes, access available to all
- How do you communicate with children, young people with SEND and their families?
Through our website, word of mouth and recommendation
- Last Updated
This record has a record administrator assigned.