Welcome to Buckinghamshire Family Information Service
Help in finding and searching for childcare, early education funding for 2, 3 and 4 year olds and working in childcare.
All you need to know about the 35 Sure Start Children's Centres in Buckinghamshire
Things to Do
Find out what's happening in Buckinghamshire for you and your family including term time activities, holiday activities, events and places to go.
Information for Professionals
for Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Meet your County Council at an event near you (Published: 04 August 2016)
- Buckinghamshire County Council’s relationship with Baker Small solicitors (Published: 15 June 2016)
- Bucks Accessibility Strategy (Published: 24 May 2016)
- It's the summer school holidays, here's some sun awareness tips (Published: 04 May 2016)
- DfE answers top 10 questions from parents on changes to SEN and disability education (Published: 12 January 2016)