Welcome to Buckinghamshire Family Information Service
Help in finding and searching for childcare, early education funding for 2, 3 and 4 year olds and working in childcare.
All you need to know about the 35 Sure Start Children's Centres in Buckinghamshire
Things to do
Find out what's happening in Buckinghamshire for you and your family including term time activities, holiday activities, events and places to go.
- Independent Support Programme to close at the end of July (2018) (Published: 11 July 2018)
- Person in Position of Trust Training: for those working with adults with care and support needs (Published: 04 July 2018)
- Planning for the future: Short breaks for disabled children and young people (Published: 25 June 2018)
- New Wildlife Zone to open at Green Dragon Eco Farm, Buckingham (Published: 19 June 2018)
- #BucksInspired: Traineeships for 16 to 24 year olds starting September 2018 (Published: 18 June 2018)