Forms and Templates (SEND)

Useful forms and templates for settings, schools, colleges, parent carers and young people.

For Schools

Form to request High Needs Block Funding

Complete and return the form above to request High Needs Block Funding for a pupil or student who does not have either a Statement or EHC Plan. Return it along with relevant documentation to: S.E.N. Team, County Hall, Aylesbury HP20 1UZ. 

For Schools

Template for Annual SEN Information Report (for schools)

All mainstream schools and maintained nursery schools are required by law to produce an annual SEN Information Report.  All schools should publish the report on their website and on their BFIS website record. This report reflects on the previous year and looks at how the SEN Policy has been implemented. 

Read the Special Educational Needs (Information) Regulations Clause 65


These documents provide advice, guidance and templates in relation to children who may be considered for delayed entry to a Buckinghamshire school or who may be considered for education within a year group outside of their chronological age: