Choosing Childcare

Notice: Childcare Vacancies 

Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, some childcare vacancy information may not be up-to-date. Please call providers for the most up-to-date childcare vacancy information. See resources for families staying at home.

Choosing childcare is an important decision for you and your family. Child Carers provide you with the flexibility to return to work or continue with your studies knowing that your child is being helped to learn, have fun and make new friends and being looked after. There are a range childcare options available and this page will guide you through each.

If you know what type of childcare you are looking for, you can search our directory for a childcare provider.