What to do if I'm not happy (SEND)

There may be some instances where you may be unhappy about a decision that has been made. It would be helpful if you could talk this through with the relevant professional in the first instance. However, if you are still not satisfied, the information below will provide some help on your next options. 

All local authorities, by law, have to provide children and young people with SEN or disabilities, and their parents, with free, confidential, impartial information, advice and support. Buckinghamshire SEND IAS Service is the information, advice and support service here.