Money, Benefits and Allowances (SEND)

Money, Benefits and Allowances information for those special educational needs or disabilities (SEND) and their families. Covers Benefits and Grants, Personal Budgets and Direct Payments.

> Search Money and Benefit Support Services

Local and national services and organisations providing information on money and benefit to those with a Special Educational Need or Disability (SEND). Citizens Advice can also provide advice on managing money and debt, benefits, housing and employment. Show me Citizens Advice Services in Buckinghamshire


> Care Advice Buckinghamshire

Care Advice Buckinghamshire is a website bringing together information on support and care for adults, their families and carers. Includes information on Living with disabilities.