Child Contact Centres
A contact centre is a neutral place where children of separated families can enjoy contact with their non-resident parents and sometimes other family members, in a comfortable and safe environment.
When parents are no longer able to communicate, Child Contact Centres and services provide a neutral place for children to meet the mother or father who no longer lives at home with them. Child Contact Centres won’t take sides. They will simply operate in the best interest of your child. They are child centred environments that provide toys, games and facilities that reflect the diverse needs of children affected by family breakdown. Contact Centres cover a spectrum of facilities for separated families, offering support such as:-
- Supported and supervised contact
- Supervised contact assessment
- Indirect contact
- Escorted contact
- Life story/identity contact
- Chiltern Child Contact Centre, Amersham Free Church, Amersham HP6 6AJ.
- Opening Times: - 1st & 3rd Saturday of each month. 9.30 am to 2.30 pm
- Telephone: - 07527 109363
- Email: email@example.com
- Visit www.chilternchildcontactcentre.org.UK
- Aylesbury Methodist Church, Aylesbury HP20 2NQ
- Opening Times: Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, we are closed until further notice
- Telephone: - 01296 339640/07722 036873
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit: www.aylesburyvalechildcontactcentre.org/AVCCC_contactus.html
- PO Box 122, High Wycombe. HP13 5WR
- Opening Times: Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, we are open with limited numbers.
- Telephone: 07747 066391
- Email:- email@example.com
- Visit www.HWCCC.org.uk
For further details on how to find a Child Contact Centre and for the information on the different services offered, please visit NACCC – Find a Contact Centre alternatively telephone the National Association of Child Contact Centres National Information line Monday to Friday 9.30-4.30pm on 0115 9484557
Various other agencies will also be able to provide Information and support available, some examples have been listed below.